Typical applications for this product range include air ducts, pumps, impellers, fan blades, propellers, cyclones, etc.
With extremely hard fillers, Loctite Wearing Compound have excellent wear resistance and superior adhesion. They are designed for specific service conditions and to protect and extend the service life of a wide range of plant areas and plant equipment. Their key advantage is their capability to create a sacrificial and renewable working surface, protecting the structural integrity of the original substrate.
Available in trowelable, brushable and sprayable formulations with special fillers for tough conditions, Loctite Wearing Compounds stand up to every corrosion, abrasion, and wear problem you can encounter, and are ideal for all those large-scale repairs that have to last.
Benefits of Wearing Compound
- Restore worn surfaces and extend part life
- Save cost by avoiding part replacement
- Reduce spare part inventories
- Protect parts against corrosion
- Good chemical resistance for effective protection of assemblies